Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Salsa Dancing into the Social Sciences: Research in an Age of Info-glut

Following Tyler Cowen's suggestion, I bought Salsa Dancing into the Social Sciences: Research in an Age of Info-glut at Amazon. When it arrived, I sadly realized that it had no tables, graphs or equation and it was full of references to Foucault.
To my own suprise, I loved the book. It is an amazing guide to serious qualitative research in the social sciences and Kristin Luker is a terrific writer. Strongly recommended.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Thats a great idea..i love Salsa....Humm thats really nice..
--
Jack
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

Unknown said...

There is a versatile website teaching salsa to all through online video classes.Just by staying back at home and being online I learnt salsa with ease.